Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I-movie reflection

Think creatively
In my collage, there is a deeper understanding of how it is presented. It is actaully made so that people can understand the struggle and misery the lost boys went through and how they overcame it by working hard and hoping for a better life. There is a story line in my collage which is presented from the bottom left to the top right. All the bad experiences they had go at the bottom and better experiences and hope when moving upwards on the collage.

Reason critically I used the images by putting text on the image that best suited for it. By doing this, people can understand more deeply and relate to how bad or how much help the lost boys need. People would be able to create an image in their heads how it was like for the Lost boys and by adding in the text with the picture, you have a description of what it was like. My memoir also goes well together with the picture surrounding it giving more if an understanding when people have a look at the collage.

Communicate effectively
My collage creates an awareness about the lost boys plight because i showed in picture and in text how the journey was a struggle and how their home village was attacked and destroyed. I tried to make the people feel empathy for the lost boys without actually telling them to in my collage. Most of my pictures were about how the lost boys felt scared and terror during their life and still trying to move on by achieving things that are wonderful like going to school and living by himself.

Live ethically
In my collage i tried to make the people feel empathy so that they would try to help the people in Sudan. However I did not put any text regarding to make people feel empathy but I tried making them feel so through my images.


No comments:

Post a Comment